Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello Everyone

I was all set to get down to some more work and then I got a call to have our house ready that someone was coming to look at it! No scrapping for me last night, just a night of trying to clean my space and make it presentable. It is almost time for our house to come off contract and I did not think it would be shown anymore, but I guess that is not the case. So I cleaned all the paper scraps off the floor and organized all the shelfs back and now it looks like a nice clean organized room till tomorrow night! Hope the lookers don't think my stuff comes with the house. I did manage to work on putting some pages in albums and thought I was caught up till the end of 2007, and then I found some more from 2005! That is going to be my next thing is to get these pages in albums. I need to order more albums for myself so I can get this accomplished!
Some new papers are coming into the store today so I plan on working on some new layouts this weekend after going to Lexington to see my grandsons picture that is displayed in the mall for being a Jr. Achiever. I am so proud of this boy!
I think that will call for a layout too!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I hope the showing went well! WTG on your grandson's achievement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.