Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some stamps for sale...new in package!

These are some new stamps that I am discounting and I thought I would give my blogger friends a chance to pick some stamps up for a great deal! These are $1.25 each and can be shipped in a regular envelope so the shipping will only be what it costs me to ship them. I accept payment through Paypal. Just email me at nana1@maysvilleky.net if you are interested in any of these stamps. I have multiples of most of them.














































































1 comment:

  1. what cute stamps diane! love the dream big ones! may have to take those off your hands!!! LOL!! just wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog, so if you get a moment, please check it out! Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.