Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Month of fun!

I can't believe that we are halfway through August already! Time is going so fast and it seems like there is not enough hours in the day to get anything accomplished. I have been in a creative slump this last week with lots of projects being pitched in the trash basket! I think a good rest will help since it has been awhile since I have done that. Here are a few projects that I have completed lately. I have several on my agenda to get done as soon as the mojo kicks back in!!!

This was for a challenge on Whimiscal Scraps and Bugs last time. I love this paper and was perfect for my project.
Every month at the store I do a calendar page and make the elements for it too. I used Lifes a Beach for this page and that is one of my favorite cartridges, of course, they are all my favorites.

A simple "Back to School" page with paper from Adornit and of course, the Cricut.


Another quick and easy page for school.



This is just a cheap dollar store notebook and pen I covered with paper as a added project for my school display for the store.




I went to the thrift store and found this jar. I sanded the wood lid and painted it. I cut letters from the Cricut and made a cute little rewards jar with some ribbon added around the neck of it.





Covered notebook






1 comment:

  1. these are all amazing projects diane! i especially love the grandparents layout! the way you did it really showcased the vintage side of things and the colors really make it pop! never would have thought of using them together for a vintage LO! fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.