Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Couple Cards for Sunday Evening

I felt so good after a wonderful day with family and friends at our granddaughter Peyton's dedication that I was inspired for a couple cards this evening. I should be working on other projects for the store, but I will do that later. I used some stamps that I got from Close to My Heart...thanks Allison for enabling!

This card was done with the Cuttlebug and I stamped this flower 3 times and cut each layer and pop with popdots to make it dimensional. Looks so much better in person.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have alot of CTMH Stash also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! lovin' that pink, black, white combo! gorgeous! btw, left a little something on my blog for ya! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.