Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a few new goodies!

This is my challenge over to Whimiscal Scraps and Bugs. We were to use the lyrics of a song on this challenge and since we have the balloon race come to Maysville every year, I thought this would be perfect. I cut the balloon using George circles and ovals. It made it look dimensional.


Halloween is coming and so is some of the neat ideas we can make for the holiday decoratiing. I have a few here so take a look. I will be getting more things made up this week and upload them.

This is a cute treat bag that I made using torn strips of cardstock and inking the edges. I added wiggley eyes for a fun look.


Cute little chipboard book using Paperdolls Dressup Cartridge. I love that one for Halloween!








A couple pages using Bo Bunny papers and stickers. I love Bo Bunny!






At the store, we do a calendar page each month and this one is a quick page using the new Bo Bunny Halloween papers and of course, Paperdoll Dressup cartridge!





3 comments:

  1. the layouts are fabulous, the cards are great and i am so loving that treat bag! may have to copy that off of you for my neighbor's kids and my niece and nephew! you are so creative! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very colorful and fabulous looking. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,
    you always do such great work!! Love the treat bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.