Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November so soon!

Can't believe how fast the time has gone..time to think about shopping, and turkey along with pumpkin pie which is my favorite! Here are a few projects I have completed. Check out all the great projects over to Whimsical Scraps and Bugs for our DT challenge this week. Here is my entry. I just got in my Cricut Special Edition cartridges and I can't wait to play tonight!!!


November calendar page for the month is ready. One more month to go!

This is the first time I have used my Everyday Paper Dolls and did this layout for my Granddaughter Mary-Kate's trip to Boyd's Orchard last week.


1 comment:

  1. these are all such amazing project! i just love the layout and that mini album is awesome! so darn cute! fabulous job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.