Friday, August 27, 2010

Paper Cutz Design Team

I am excited to have been chosen for the Paper Cutz Design Team. Be sure to go and check out the wonderful site and follow the challenges each Friday. I am working on my first challenge now and you can see it next Friday. Be sure to see what Mary has for this week. I love challenges and they get you so motivated!!! The grandchildren are coming tomorrow to stay all night and tonight I am having some fun at my house with my scrapping friends. What more can a girl ask for!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the DT!! I am so excited to be a part of it as well and working with you! You work is beautiful. Maybe I'll learn some tricks for coloring my stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get to know you and craft with you on the PCC Design Team! I just love your work! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Diane...when I saw they were looking for DT members, I immediately thought of you! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on making the DT at Paper Cutz. I am excited as well....can't wait to get started. Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.