Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Cards this week.

This card is from my Copic class this week that my friend Lori over at SaintsRule Scrappin Corner taught this week. She designed the card and we colored it. I can only credit myself for the coloring and putting the card together, not the design. Lori gets all the credit on this one. Be sure to check out her blog by clinking on the link above.
This is a cute card I did with Mini Monsters and used PeachyKeen Stamps for the face. I also used a $1 stamp for the sentiment and the bat was a studio g stamp both came from Michaels several years ago.

This is a birthday card I made with scraps and I used Lacy Labels for the front piece and a $1 stamp I got at Michaels a long time ago for the Happy Birthday. I also used a Martha Stewart punch for the border on the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.