Monday, December 6, 2010

Not much crafting going on!

The last couple weeks, I have not even had much of a chance to work on anything. I have been experiencing pain from my right buttock down to my feet. I have been to the hospital for tests 3 times last week and hopefully the mri I had Friday shows something. Not much sleep and the pain pills and muscle relaxers do not work. They did schedule me to see a neurologist, but not till after the holidays. I got 3 cartridges on Black Friday and haven't even as much as looked at them yet. I am hoping today to maybe work on some Christmas cards. I have managed to do my challenges for the DT at Paper Cutz but that is about all. Now off to see if the doctor got the results back yet! Say a little prayer for me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.