Friday, January 14, 2011

Challenge 74 at Paper Cutz this week!

This week over at Paper Cutz, the challenge is to make any card, layout or papercraft using a tag or tags on it in any theme you would like. I decided to do a layout since I am soooo behind in my scrapbooking of the grandchildren on vacation. I picked up this paper at Hobby Lobby and used Bazzill cardstock. I made my assorted tags from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I really like this cartridge! I am working on the companion page now. I hope you will join us this week in the challenge because we love seeing your work!!!





1 comment:

  1. Cute Layout! I love the tags! Great idea! I saw your link on Cardztv. I am a follower and hope you can stop by my blog and become one of mine, TFS!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.