Friday, February 18, 2011

Challenge #79

This was really a fun challenge to do this week over at Paper Cutz. I hope you will join us this week. The challenge is to make a card, layout or paper craft for a child's birthday with a country or western theme. I had this pattern for a boot that I got somewhere out of a magazine a few years ago and turned it into a card. I love how it turned out. Nothing hard on this and I used scraps from my stash. I made one like this a couple years ago for a friend who wanted some ideas for her fathers birthday and they were doing a western theme. I am glad I remembered how to do it.
I am packed and ready to head out of here in a couple hours to go on a scrapping weekend. I am so excited to go and get some major scrapping accomplished without the interruptions of laundry and everyday chores. If I can finish what is in my bag, I will have all three grandchildren finished for 2009! Does that tell you how far behind I am. I hope to share some when I return. Be sure to join our challenge this week and have a super weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute as usual! Hope you guys have a safe and productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.