Friday, June 3, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge #94

Luckily I had a project completed to use for this challenge this week over at PaperCutz. We would love you to join us this week with your own beach or travel theme. It can be a card, layout, or paper craft. This is perfect for those wonderful pictures that you need to scrap. I hope you will enjoy this challenge and I can't wait to see what you do!!! I am a little late posting this today because I had lumbar spinal surgery this week and just got home late Wednesday and moving kind of slow right now, but I will be as good as new in a couple weeks or so. My recovery time is long, but each day I feel stronger. I am wearing a back brace and getting around with a wheel walker which I named "Blue Lighting". Join our challenge this week by following the link above.



1 comment:

  1. Praying you will be back and up again soon! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.