Friday, September 2, 2011

Designers Challenge this week!

Happy Friday, y'all! This weeks challenge over at Papercutz is a Designers Challenge and I am lucky enough to be the DT member that got to pick the challenge for this week. My challenge is to make a zoo related card, layout, or papercraft using at least 2 animals, dimension and bling! My project is a page for my granddaughters first trip to the zoo. I do have the second page started but was not completed when I prepared this post. I made the heads on the animals dimensionized and added bling and stickles to the title. I used Animal Kingdom and Create a Critter for my project. I also used new Bo Bunny papers and bazzill cardstock. Please join us this week and let the wild animal in you take over!!!







1 comment:

  1. Great LO, Diane!! Thanks so much for coming up with such a fun challenge for us this week! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.