Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Scrapbook Pages

I need to challenge myself to create something each day if I have time. Today I did this two page layout for my granddaughter Mary-Kate's album from 2010 I am working on. With 3 grandchildren I am never caught up. I used some Close to my Heart paper called Oliva and the stamps that came with the kit. I also used the Cricut Alphabet for the title. I worked on some challenge projects for the blogs I contribute too, so I feel like I got something finished! Now we will see if I post tomorrow lol.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout!! Love the papers and the embellies. The photos are fantastic!! I'm so far behind I'll be scrapbooking the grands childhood pictures when they are grown!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.