Thursday, October 27, 2011

A new card

Today I thought I would do a card in a style I saw in the new Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. It is a British magazine that I love and not sure how I stumbled on getting a subscription, but so glad I did. It is really a cool magazine and you get freebies with each issue. I just cut my card 5.5 x 5.5 and then I cut a circle from my cricut fit to page to use as my guideline. For the top piece I cut it 5.25 x 5.25 and did the same thing. I made a template to keep out of chipboard to use for future cards. I used the paper from Close to My Heart in the Oliva collection, a leaf stamp from Hero Arts and ink from Close to My Heart. I stamped the leafs on some matching paper in the line and cut them out.


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Love the shape. The bg paper is wonderful. Love the leaves and sentiment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.