Friday, October 21, 2011

Paper Cutz Challenge In the Pink!

This weeks challenge at PaperCutz is to make a card, layout or papercraft for Breast Cancer Awareness. Can be pink and any other colors you choose. For my card, I used the cartridge Art Philosophy and Stand and Salute. I cut the card using the card feature on page 43 along with the top pieces. I also cut the ribbon from the Stand and Salute cartridge. I used paper from Michaels recollection line in brown, pink and white along with pearls from Basic Grey. Join us this week for your project.



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Diane! Thanks for reminding me about the ribbon on Stand and Salute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Diane. The swirly bling is so pretty.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Nice design & colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.