Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nothing to share but....

I am working on several projects I will be sharing in the next few days. I have been trying to create in the new Cricut Craftroom. I have been playing and I have to say, I am still not a fan! I loved DS and I love the Gypsy, but not this yet. I do like the fact that you can get a few digital images even though I think they are a little pricy and they are suppose to link to your Gypsy. I did watch the HSN premiere of the Cricut Mini, but not something I am jumping on. How many machines does one person need??? I will just spend my money on cartridges. I did get the cake machine cheap and it arrived yesterday. I used some of those Wilton sheets to cut with and they worked, but not a fan of those. I am still undecided whether I made a mistake or not, but either way the Cake Boss and Duff have no worries about me taking over their cake business any time soon. I can always add the deep cut blade and use as a cricut if one bites the dust! Hope you are having a good week, too much rain here for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.