Monday, December 19, 2011

Exploring Cricut Challenge #6

This is our last challenge of 2011 at Exploring Cricut and it is to make a card, layout , or papercraft using a pine, fir, evergreen or Christmas tree in any colors or themes you would like! I hope you will all join us in this last challenge. It is a easy one and crafting will help you destress in this stressful time of the last few days before Christmas. Below the pictures are my directions and materials for this page. I used the cartridges Christmas Noel and Teresa Collins Holly Digital. Merry Christmas from Happyscrapperdiane!


Directions:

Christmas Noel cartridge


Tree cut @ 8 inches


Teresa Collins Holly Digital


Title cut @ 4.5 inches

Holly cut @ 10.667 inches in craft room all layers the same


I used Close to My Heart Mistletoe Collection pattern paper and cardstock

Liquid Applique

Red Stickles






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.