Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I have been busy...

but it is not crafting! lol I have been cleaning and reorganizing my scraproom this week. I still have to go back to Michaels Saturday for some more storage cubes but it is coming along great! This has been the perfect opportunity for me to get rid of some items I no longer use and put everything in a proper spot. I am labeling drawers and sorting through the junk. I guess I am doing a early Spring cleaning. I am going to get this finished so I can craft on Sunday!!! I have several things listed on ebay and my seller name is dianek if anyone is interested. I will put pictures up as soon as it is finished. I have pictures on there now of how it did look so now I will do some after. I might be able to get some serious crafting done now that I know where everything is!!! Have a great week. Be sure to enter our challenge over at Exploring Cricut!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the cleaning mode also, I found a group on Facebook called Get It Sold, and I created a group Called Alabama Scrappers Swap Shop-- I have been selling items everyday ( no ebay charges) I have them pay thru paypal and use paypal shipping.. give it try! I made a design team (will share more next week) , on the road for a couple of days with Gary,
    Happy Sorting!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the blog award!!! It was so sweet of you to think of me:)
    anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.