Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

I have the daily project at Exploring Cricut today, and I did a couple Valentine projects that were fast and easy. I did the block that spell out Happy Valentine's and added vinyl to my place and candles. I used the cartridges George, Art Philosophy, Wedding, Sweethearts, and Home Accents. I have the directions below.


Materials

Papers were from my stash of old Valentine pieces

Cardstock from Bazzill

Stickles

Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl

Jewels and pearls from Kaiser Crafts

Close to my Heart Rock the Block blank blocks

Cuts
George
-squares cut at 2 inches

Art Philosophy-letters cut at 1.5 inches

Wedding-Double hearts cut at 1.5 inches

Sweethearts-cupid cut at 2 inches

Home Accents-Love cut at 5 inches

hearts cut at 2 inches


5 comments:

  1. Love this idea Diane! That newly organized scrap room agrees with ya! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Valentine decorations! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorations! I love how adding a bit of vinyl to a home decor item is such an easy way to decorate, and it looks fabulous!

    Jan
    http://thecraftymermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I've been meaning to get some blocks to decorate but never have. I'm gonna have to check into them now for sure. These are fantastic!! Love the plate and candles, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable. As ususal, you are inspiring me and I have some ideas in mind now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.