Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have reorganized my scraproom with Michaels help!

I ask for Michaels gift certificates for Christmas and my birthday or storage units. My children are glad I am easy to buy for so they got me the gift certificates. I had a large cardstock rack from where I closed my scrapbook store, but the paper was held in the rack with plastic pieces and after so many years and lots of use, it started falling apart so one day we had a bunch of cardstock all over the floor! I started cleaning and reorganizing and then after Christmas I went and got storage units. Everything is now labeled and put in the place where I know where it is and what I have! That makes crafting so easy. A couple weeks ago I was eyeing the large craft center Michaels had and waited till they put it 40% off and went to get it. Took a few hours to get it together, but it was much bigger than I thought, but I love it! I still have to find the file folders that go into the file cabinet in it. I have gone to 3 Michaels and have not found them yet. This is where my larger pieces of scrap cardstock will be filed by colors. I wish I had a larger space even though this is a big room, but I have what I need. No more wall or floor space can be used! lol I love having the 6 and 8 ft counters to use too. Thanks for looking at my space







My new storage cabinet, the sides come up and it will reach up 61 inches long.













11 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Diane! Your room is fabulous! What great organization and the working area is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so jealous! You have such great space and it is organized very nicely. I am hoping I will have the extra space one day.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great...you know I am dying for all of that space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW how wonderful your creative space is. Enjoy. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Oh to have that much room!!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is OMG! That is absolutely beautiful Diane. I can see why you are so creative now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so impressed by your HUGE, beautiful, and organized space!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! WOW! WOW! I love how you organized your scraproom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing space. I love how organized it is. Wood floors are awesome too. I have carpet in my room. It's warm, but I'd love wood.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers! I loved your space "before" but NOW, --- holey toledo!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just looked over at my space then back at yours. Sadness is all I can say. What a cool space.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.