Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something to share

This is a layout I created for the magazine "The Bug " which is no longer printed. I loved how it turned out and even though they did print it in the last digital issue, I wanted to share. This is a layout of my granddaughter Peyton's first time in the snow. Below the picture are the details and the many cartridges I used to make this fun page. It is hard to see but I used Close to My Heart Liquid Applique on the hat and mittens which made them appear to have fur.

Pattern Paper-Holiday from 3 Bugs on a Rug
Cardstock-Bazzill
Liquid Applique-Close to My Heart
Stickles
Colorbox chalk
Snowflake embellishments in stash
Cricut Cuts
Title cut at 3.25 from cartridge-Winter Frolic
Snow flakes cut at 2 inches-Home Accents
cut at 2 inches-A Childs Year
cut at 2 inches-Christmas
cut at 2 inches-Graphically Speaking
Circles cut at 2.5 inches-Create a Critter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! I love the photos! The cuts you used are wonderful. Love the snowflakes, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute LO.i love all the iamges.great color combo and font.tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.