Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today I have the daily project over to Exploring Cricut. I created a card using the cartridge Art Philosophy. This has become one of my favorite cartridges because you can do so much with it! I made a 5 x 7 gatefold card. Below the picture are the directions. Be sure to enter our challenge this week over at Exploring Cricut!!!
Cut card base 7 x 10 score and folded at 2.5 and 7.5 inches.
Panels cut at 2.25 x 6.75 inches
pattern cut at 2.00 x 6.5 inches
Flowers cut at 5.25 and 5.5 inches p. 68 shift flower inked edges with white
cut from panel 3 x 4 inches
pattern panel 2.75 x 3.75 inches
Tag cut at 1.5 inches

Paper-Patterns Pemberley Close to My Heart
Cardstock-CTMH

8 comments:

  1. Diane that is so pretty. I love the colors. I have never done one of these cards. May need to try one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a beautiful card! The colors, patterns, flowers...everything!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Great use of the cart and pemberly papers.
    tina gale
    http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
    ctmh.com/myscrappyideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!! I love the papers and flowers!! I haven't made a gatefold card in a good while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely and elegant!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gatefold Diane! The paper is darling! I ordered some of this from Emily and I need to hurry up and make something1 lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.