Friday, May 18, 2012

Apple Cider Slider

I had a little time today to work on my granddaughter Mary-Kate's album that I am way behind in and had fun making this page. This was at a orchard that had a slide and she loved it. Her Papaw and cousin even got their time going down it. I used the cartridges Recess, Hello Kitty Font, Playground digital, and Paper Dolls for Everyday. Below the pictures are the details.


Playground digital- I cut the slide at 7.5 inches and cut two of them. I trimmed the sides off one and ran the other through a crimper and then popped up the sides I had cut.

Recess-apple cut at 3.5 inches

Hello Kitty Font-round alphabet title cut at 2 inches

Paper Dolls for Everyday-Doll cut at 5inches





2 comments:

  1. What fun layout pages!!! Love those photos! The slide you made is just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. I love how you crimped the paper for the slide - great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.