Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finally something to post

I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been working on some projects for the upcoming challenges at Exploring Cricut. I have been battling a bad sinus headache for a few days and my allergies are driving me crazy so I am only doing a little bit at a time. I can't take anything because it all knocks me out! Now for my project today. We stopped at Bath and Body over the weekend because my husband likes some mens body products they carry and the little bag was just too cute to throw out! I am the queen of saving stuff to recycle so I decided this could be turned into a cute gift bag and card with just a little paper scraps and my trusty Cricut. I used the cartridges Pop Up Neighborhood, Walk in my Garden, Fancy Frames, Stamping, Wedding, and Stretch Your Imagination. Below the pictures are the cuts.



Pop Up Neighborhood

Fence cut at 2.25 inches-

Grass cut at 4.75 inches


Walk in my Garden
Sunflowers cut at 3 inches


Fancy Frames

frame cut at 5 inches


Stamping

Happy Birthday words cut at 2.5 inches


Stretch Your Imagination

Sunflower for card shadow and base cut at 5 inches


Wedding

banner 1.25 inches

Cardstock from Bazzill

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! Someone is going to be thrilled with this bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how cheerful is this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.