Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day Project

Hello! Today I am sharing my Mother's Day project for the challenge at Exploring Cricut . You are to create a card, layout or papercraft celebrating Mother's Day. I used the cartridges Cake Basics, Fancy Frames, Art Philosophy, and Indie Art. Just make sure it includes cuts from your Cricut. Please enter the challenge by Saturday, May 12. I am also entering this in the Cricut Circle Blog Art Inspiration Challenge for NSD. Below the picture is the details of my page.
Happy Mother's Day cut at 4 inches-Cake Basics
Frame cut at 8 inches-Fancy Frames
Flowers cut at 3.50 and 3.75 inches-Art Philosophy
Butterflies cut at 1.75 inches-Indie Art
I used pattern papers from Kaiser Craft and Bazzill cardstock
Pearls from Kaiser Crafts

I am also entering this in Fantabulous Cricut Mother's Day challenge

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! The colors are just gorgeous! Great detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layout Diane!!! Those colors look so pretty together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the colors you chose. Lovely layout!

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are certainly tempting me with the CTMH cartridge! I just love this page and all the details! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW great layout for Mother's day!I LOVE the flowers and butterflies,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh this is so so beautiful!!! I love the flowers and those butterflies and the wonderful colors!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooooo pretty! I love the gorgeous, soft colors you chose! You did a great job with this and we are happy you joined us at FCCB! :) I'm a new follower. :)


    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & New follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet layout! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! What wonderful colors and details! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.