Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am so excited today!

I learned that my project was selected as the project of the week at Bitten By The Bug 2. It is the 4th of July layout I did with my granddaughter. I love their site and if you have not visited please do and enter their challenges. Thanks to the wonderful design team for choosing me!

Well after a day out of my craft room, I am back creating. I am working on some things to share with you soon. I hope to have a layout Thursday for you. I am almost finished with my granddaughter Mary-Kate's 2010 album....I know I am behind!! Lots of good things will happening soon so please keep stopping by, details soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your project being showcased. I will be sure to stop by! Enjoy your crafting time!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane! Definitely a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I told you a day away from the craft room would be all you needed!!! Congratulations on your awesome layout being chosen!! Such an honor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.