Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today I have the daily project at Exploring Cricut. I got out one of those new cartridges and decided to make a quick Christmas card. I know it is early, but at least I will have one finished!! I used my new cartridge A Quilted Christmas along with Sesame St. Elmo and Friends Holiday and Joys of the Season. Below the picture is the cuts made for this card. Please join us at Exploring Cricut for our Back to School challenge.


A Quilted Christmas-candle border cut at 2.25 inches

Sesame St. Elmo and Friends Holiday-Merry Christmas cut at 1.75 inches

Joys of the Season-candle for inside cut at 2 inches.

Pattern paper from some scraps in my stash

stickers and ribbon




5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty how you designed this. Looks like a fairly easy one to do multiple cards:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty!! Love those candles on the front and the one on the inside, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - awesome inside and out. I used this cartridge today - isn't it fabulous, so many things on there. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. The candles are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.