Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today I have the Tuesday daily project at Exploring Cricut.  I just got a  new cartridge  and wanted to make a card with it.  This was very quick and simple.  I used the cartridges Frame of Mind, Winter Woodland, and Sesame Street Seasons.  I cut the base of the card 5 x7 and the pattern paper is some scraps I had in my Christmas paper stash and I cut it 4.75 x 6.75.  I cut the lace frame from Frame of Mind at 4.75 inches.  The poinsettia is from Winter Woodland at 2.5 inches and I cut an extra flower to give it more dimension as I popped it with a pop dot.  The title is from Sesame Street Seasons cut at 1.50 inches.  You can create this quickly and would be a great card for your holiday sending. For the inside I just added some scraps of the paper and stamped a verse.  I can't wait to try another frame!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like an easy fast one...my fav!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Love the frame and colors you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Diane! I love the frame:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty Christmas Card!!Lovely Sentiment!
    TFS
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.