Friday, February 1, 2013

Exploring Cricut Friday Project

Today I am filling in for Lori who is under the weather at Exploring Cricut.  I did a quick card using the cartridges Wedding and Sweethearts.   I used some scraps and added a little bling to make a easy card.  Below the picture is the measurements and materials used for my card.  Be sure to enter the challenge over at Exploring Cricut, just a couple days left.

Pattern Paper-Recollections
Cardstock-Recollections
Martha Stewart heart border punch
Recollections jewels
$1 stamp from Michaels
Cartridges-Wedding-double hearts cut at 2.25 inches
                                 scallop heart cut at 1.25 inch
                  Sweethearts-cupid cut at 2 inches

3 comments:

  1. Diane, this is so pretty with the white and red. I like the added touch of sparkle:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is so beautiful!! I love that heart border punch. And that sparkle is just stunning. The cupid, the hearts and that great paper. Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.