Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Hi! Today I am filling in at Exploring Cricut. I create this quick and easy card using George and Basic Shapes. I like pulling out old cartridges and George is one I go to for almost all shapes I need. I went to my scrap drawer and pulled out stuff to make this fast card. You can pull together a card like this in just a few minutes. Always good to keep some cards on hand.  The stars are cut at 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, and 2.25 inches.  The circles are cut at 2, 2.25, and 2.5 inches.  Just add some some buttons, ribbons, and a stamp of some kind.  I had these stamps for a long time and not sure what brand they are.  The paper and card stock were just straps.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute-perfect to throw together for those last minute birthday cards (I am NOT good at being creative spur of the moment when kiddos tell me at 10:00 PM they need a b-day card for the next day!!!). Plus, I always feel good when I can use scraps on a project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the stars and that striped paper is just perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you could change the sentiment for several occasions. I'm going to try to remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.