Friday, April 19, 2013

Card for my Mother in Law

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying some nice weather where you live. Today I am sharing a card that I made my Mother in law for her birthday this weekend.  She  loves when I make her cards so I wanted to make her something special.  I did not write down measurements, but I used the Elegant Edges and Art Philosophy cartridges.  I also used my cuttlebug quite a bit on this card which I love how it looks.  I even embossed some of the flowers before I rolled them.  I sprayed them with vanilla smooch for a glimmer effect.  For the leaves I used a old Martha Stewart punch, some pearls from Kaiser Craft.  The background paper is the last piece of something in my stash which I loved and not sure the brand. 

2 comments:

  1. Great card!Very pretty,love your flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful Diane!!! I love the flowers and that bg paper is so pretty. I'm sure your MIL is going to love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.