Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Today I am sharing the daily project at Exploring Cricut. With graduations happening right now we all need cards and you have seen some great ideas on our blog. I have made another one to share that I made for my nieces party last weekend.  I made it using the cartridge Everyday Pop Up Cards.  I took the hat and cut at 4.5 inches and flipped one and welded in the gypsy.  I made the other pieces and put it together.  I also added some crystal stickles to the tassle to make it shine and sparkle.  It will fit in a 5 x 7 envelope.  This is a fast and easy card and I am sure if you have any cartridge with the hat you can make it. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea for a quick and easy card. I sure do need them! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a grad! And you're right-you need those in the stash for this time of year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the sparkle on the tassel. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.