Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Welcome! Today I have a project over at my other blog Exploring Cricut. In keeping with our theme this week I created a ice cream treat box using the the Sweet Treats cartridge. This was a super simple project and I used scraps for the entire thing!  Nice when you can use stuff you already have!  I cut the box at 5.25 inches and I used the cuttlebug folders Divine Swirl and Houndstooth for the top of the cone.  I attached the handle with pink pearl brads.  These would be great for a birthday party with lots of good treats.  Be sure to enter our challenge over at Exploring Cricut this week too!

5 comments:

  1. This turned out wonderful! I just love the ice cream image on the box too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box Diane!! Love the ice cream cone and the great treat box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this is TOOO STINKING CUTE!!! Love it' miss you and the DT!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.