Sunday, August 4, 2013

Krafting with Katie Today!

This weekend my granddaughter Katie came for a visit and she always wants to craft. I am lucky that both of my granddaughters like crafting since it is one of my favorite past times. Today Katie wanted to make a box so she looked through all the cartridges and decided on making the tool box from Sweet Treat Boxes. She quickly found out boxes are not easy! She decided to add some tools to her little box too using the Handy Man cartridge and added her name with the Alphalicious cartridge. Below the pictures are the measurements and cuts.



Sweet Tooth Boxes -Toolbox cut at 9.25 inches
 Handy Man-hammer, pliers, screwdriver cut at 5 inches
Alphalicious-name cut at 2.25 inches welded in Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Katie did such an awesome job!!! I love her toolbox. Two of our granddaughters love to come over an craft with me, too. And I so love it when they do!! Such wonderful memories!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.