Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Silhouette with PPBN Designs

Welcome to another Saturday edition with Silhouette cuts. Today I am featuring a layout I created using the fantastic designs from PPBN Designs.  I love all Nikki's designs because she has it all together and makes your scrapbooking so easy!  Since I am a scrapbooker first, I always check out what she has each week.  I might actually get caught up someday....not!  You can go to her store by clicking her name above and check out all the great designs she has.  Be sure to come back next week for another project using the Silhouette Cameo.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Diane!! I so love all of those cuts. The spider is just adorable as are the bat and ghosts. I really love the photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.