Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut

Hello! Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut.  I am sharing a calendar page I made using the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  I thought I would start making these and have a complete calendar for my scrap room for 2014!  The calendar blank is a free one from the internet and I just mounted it on black cardstock.  It was printed on white cardstock.  The background paper is from a stack from Michaels called Recollections Haunted Estate.  I think I got it last year.  The title was cut at 1.75 inches, Ghost at 4 inches, Frankie and Bride were cut at 4.25 inches.  Fast and easy project.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous calendar Diane!! Love the cuts and that great bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project! TFS:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.