Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Project for Exploring Cricut

Welcome to another daily project for Exploring Cricut. I am not trying to be an overachiever this week at all, but today I am filling in for one of the DT who is not feeling well.  I have a simple birthday card I created using the Creative Cards cartridge and some scraps.  Don't you love it when you can use leftovers for a project.  I think the pattern paper came from Hobby Lobby and I had a 6 inch square and was able to use it.  I cut everything at 5 inches and with the left over piece from the front panel, I used it to decorate the envelope I made.  This was a quick and easy project.  I used CTMH stamp and ink as well.  Be sure to join us this week for our challenge at Exploring Cricut too!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Diane. I love that paper. So colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always makes me feel thrifty when I can use the scraps! This is super cute and I love to see a decorated envelope-makes the card even more special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out. I've not seen much from this cartridge. The bright colors and little banners make this just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.