Saturday, November 9, 2013

Silhouette Saturday this week.......Not

Well normally I have a great project to share with you from using my Silhouette Cameo.  Well on top of having a terrible week with the death of my nephew and being out of state, my 3 month old Cameo decided I have probably over worked it too!  After doing several tests, it must be replaced.  Not discouraged, I had 3 cricuts and 3 Gypsy machines before we got it right.  Just hate being without it.  I am getting ready to sell my 275 plus cartridges so I intend to get a back up.  Hopefully, I will be back running soon, but I will be working on some Cricut projects in the meantime!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your week. Hope your weekend is better. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.