Saturday, December 21, 2013

Silhouette Saturday

Welcome to my Silhouette Saturday post. I just got my new laptop delivered on Thursday so I have tried to get all my files on this new one so I could get working again.  I have a back up program but for some reason, one companies svg files did not back up so I lost tons that I purchased.  I was lucky that all the rest were fine and I can still create.  Since my time was very limited and trying to get ready for Christmas, I created a few tags with files from the Silhouette store.  My little granddaughter loves penguins so when I saw this one, I grabbed it up.  The penguin is file #15060 and the other two are on the same file #35737.  Stop by the Silhouette store and check out what they have.  Till next week, I will see you then for another Silhouette project and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.