Saturday, January 4, 2014

Silhouette Saturday with PPBN Designs

Happy Saturday everyone! Very cold here in Kentucky and good day to stay in and craft!!I plan on doing some this weekend.  Today I am sharing my Silhouette project that I created using files from PPBN Designs.  I love all Nikki's cuts and they are so cute and easy.  These are just individual cuts and I grouped them to make a cute layout page.  Stop by her site for these and other great svg files.  Be sure to stop by next Saturday for another Silhouette project. 

3 comments:

  1. I just found this site and the files are super cute. I did the lamb (freebie) yesterday and now I am looking forward to more. What are some of your favorites? I always have a hard time picking when there are too many to choose! : )

    Enjoy your Saturday,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Diane!! Love the big nose on Rudolph! All of the cuts are great. Heading over to check out her site right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.