Saturday, January 18, 2014

Silhouette Saturday with PPBN Designs

Welcome to another Silhouette Saturday project. I had another project that I was working on for today, but school was out Friday so I had my little granddaughter and did not finish it so you will see that one next week! Today I am sharing another project done with the cute files from PPBN Designs.  I am way behind in scrapbooking so I am trying to get some pages done while the weather is so cold and this is some pages from 2011! Can you say behind a little!  I love this page and it was perfect for my little one who has every Mickey Mouse they make I think!  Sorry there was a glare on the picture from the light, but it was gloomy outside so no good lighting.  Be sure to head over and take a look at all the cute images that Nikki has on her blog! 


3 comments:

  1. I love your layout Diane!! The paper strip across the bottom, the Mickey Ears, Mickey himself and the adorable photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Mickey layout. Yeah...you are only a little behind. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.