Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Project at Exploring Cricut

Welcome to the Sunday project for Exploring Cricut. Today I have created a snowflake shape card using the cartridges Art Philosophy and Joys of the Season .  This was a really easy card.  In Art Philosophy I picked a shadow of a snowflake cut it 5 inches and welded two pieces together.  The dark blue snow flake is also from Art Philosophy and cut at 4.25 inches.  The top snowflake is cut from Joys of the Season and cut at 3.5 inches.  I added stickles and pearls.  On the inside I cut the same snowflake as the base of the card and cut it at 4.75 inches.  The little tag on the inside is from Art Philosophy and cut at 3 inches.  The stamp is one I had in my collection. 


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous snowflake card Diane! Love it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowflake card is awesome gosh you really did one amazing creative job here. Thanks for all your inspiration and since I have these cartridges I'm going to make this. You are one talented gal to say the least. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.