Saturday, February 22, 2014

Silhouette Saturday with Silhouette Online

Welcome to my Saturday Silhouette project. I am really pleased with how my first split letter turned out. I bought the K monogram at the Silhouette Online Store and it is #54900 from Snapdragon Snippets and the corner flourishes are called Art Nouveau heart #3413 by Samantha Walker.  This was my first time at welding and it took a few times but I finally got it right.  The font in the middle is Times Roman.  I bought this 12 x 12 tile at Lowes for .70!!!  I used Oracle 651 vinyl from Expressions Vinyl on this project.  Can you tell I am loving my Silhouette Cameo!!!  More projects coming soon.  I just purchased several files and can't wait to get creative!

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely! You did a wonderful job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Diane!! I so love it! The split 'K' is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.