Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut and More

Today I am filling in for Rae Ann who is a little under the weather. We have changed our format at Exploring Cricut and More and now you can use any die cutting machine. Today I am sharing a project that I created using the Silhouette Cameo and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables. I love her files and I used the Little Artist file. I just enlarged it a little to make it work for my pictures. I used some background paper I got at Michaels and love how it turned out. These files are so fun to work with. I used cardstock from Michaels too.

5 comments:

  1. Great layout Diane! The images are perfect for your photos and that BG paper is the bomb!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this layout - so many bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Diane!!! I so love that bg paper. It is just perfect with the great cuts and those adorable photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable! Love the images from Miss Kate's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper, and those images are perfect for this layout-great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.