Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Post at Exploring Cricut and More

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week.  Today I am sharing this calendar page over at Exploring Cricut and More.  I used the svg files from Treasurebox Designs.  I love their files.  I did not resize this one at all. I love how easy this was and now I have a page for a calendar I am creating for a gift. I used pattern paper from Michaels and cardstock from Bazzill.  Just added a little stickles too. Stop by and check out the other designs at Treasurebox Designs.

2 comments:

  1. HI I love this calendar page. Could you please let me know how you made the page it self with the grid? usually just buy the calendar from HL and them make my page. But I like what you did. Was wondering if you could also show Jan, Feb page also. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.
    here is my email vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous calendar page!! Love the pattern bg paper and that darling little guy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.