Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Disney Memories on the PPBN Blog

Happy Wednesday! To I have the post on the PPBN Designs Blog with this little photo album project. Are you going to Disney on Spring Break or planning that summer vacation?  Just whip up a little album for all those memories or turn it into a autograph book for your favorites to sign!  There are some adorable files to use for this project at PPBN Designs.  This is a 8 x8 book that I bound using the Cinch machine .  All the details for this project are listed below.  Please stop by PPBN Designs and look at all the great files and check out the blog for our talented DT projects!!

I just finished a couple pages and used some scraps of paper for these that I had in my stash and used the banners from the set to decorate.  On this page, I also used the Waltograph font that I downloaded from Dafont.com.  Works perfect with your Disney pages!
Machine Used-Silhouette Cameo
SVG Files-PPBN Designs-Magical Memories Banners
                                           Magical Memories Kids
                                           Magical Wizard Hat
Paper- Sandy Lion and Bazzill cardstock
Ribbon-odds and ends in my stash
Book-bound with Cinch Machine and used chipboard for the base

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.