Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My first DT Post for PPBN Designs

Hello!  I am please to share this beautiful Pretty Little Lady set as my first project for the Design Team of PPBN Designs. You can check out the blog at www.ppbndesigns.blogspot.com and see what the DT has to share with you!! As with all of PPBN Design sets, they are sized for you to cut or print and create beautiful projects.  For this layout I picked the colors red, black, white, and yellow along with some patterns to make this layout pop!  The lady bugs on the page are attached to wobbles to make movement.  The Pretty Little Lady page includes one of my pretty ladies, my granddaughter Mary-Kate.  I will show you steps for creating this layout which will be helpful to new svg file users. 
The finished layout includes enough elements for the perfect page and your picture.
I laid out all the colors first that I wanted to do in black and got them ready to cut.  The best thing is you can be so creative and use any colors and patterns to fit your style.
Now these are cut on my mat and ready for me to take them off and start creating the design elements.
The title is usually what I start assembling as soon as everything is cut out and sorted.
This is a view of one of the lady bugs that is attached to an action wobble.  Makes your pages pop!
 Thank you for stopping by today .
Materials used in creating this page.
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
Pattern Papers-Recollections and Chatterbox (this is an older paper from my stash)
Cardstock-Bazzill and American Crafts
Stickles-Ranger yellow and red
Ribbon-Ribbon Boutique
Action Wobbles
Adhesive-ATG and Xyron
Files for Pretty Little Lady and others available at www.ppbndesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Diane!! Love the colors, flowers, ladybugs and that fabulous photo of your granddaughter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.