Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My post for PPBN Designs Blog "You Rock!"

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing a cute one page layout on the blog www.ppbndesigns.blogspot.com  This is called "You Rock" from PPBN Designs.  Even though this has a music theme, I thought it applied to this little guy because he kinda of rocks in my book!  He is my little 6 year old nephew Cannon.  For this layout, I used some old Bo Bunny pattern paper I had in my stash and cardstock from Bazzill.  I added a little glitz by using some stickles on some of the letters.  You can purchase files for this layout and many other fabulous ones at www.ppbndesigns.com 
Machine-Silhouette Cameo
SVG File-You Rock-PPBN Designs
Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny
Cardstock-Bazzill
Stickles-Ranger

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Diane!! Love the stickled letters. Really makes them pop out at you. What an adorable nephew. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.