Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Daily Project at Exploring Cricut and More

Hello and welcome to my Tuesday project for Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing a t-shirt I created for my daughter in law to wear to my little granddaughters soccer games. We are in full swing with soccer and perfect time to wear her shirt to support the team.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and file#17983 from the Silhouette store.  I used HTV from Expressions Vinyl and pressed it with my heat press.  I am loving that machine and make all the kids shirts and bags.  I layered white on top of the black on the mom part.

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Diane!! I love it and I bet she will wear it with pride!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen brilliant sites and I have seen not so fantastic sites. This blog is very informative in many ways and certainly ranks in the former category. Really appreciate the information your providing use avid readers!...Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome T-shirt Diane! I gotta scrap-lift this idea, I really need to try Expressions Vinyl, it seems like you have been having a fun time with the heat press, I wish we were closer to come visit you often ;),
    Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.